We offer full-time employees a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health & dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short & long term disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Personal and sick days
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free checking
Current Job Openings
We currently have an opening for a part-time maintenance position. Interested candidates will need to perform a variety of semi-skilled maintenance and repair duties in and around Credit Union properties. Candidates will need to be available to work Monday through Friday, but also needs to be flexible as night and weekend hours may be required. Must have a valid driver’s license, and be able to travel to all of our branch locations.
Floating Banking Associate
We currently have a floating part-time Banking Associate position available at our Main Office. Candidates need to be available to work flexible hours to cover the Credit Union’s peak business hours and must be able to float to all of the Credit Union's branch locations. Must be friendly and detail oriented. Previous cash handling experience, strong customer service and computer skills required. We offer excellent compensation and a professional work environment. Previous credit union/banking experience, and Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) is a plus.
Mortgage Loan Officer
St. Anne’s Credit Union currently has an opening for a seasoned Mortgage Loan Officer to service the areas of Plymouth, Barnstable and Bristol County. The Mortgage Loan Officer is responsible for the proactive origination of residential mortgage loan transactions, and accountable for the residential loan file from origination to closing. The position is also responsible for promoting the Credit Union in the communities we service and cross-selling other Credit Union products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary duty is to originate high quality residential loan transactions through self-sourcing, external networking (through contacts with builders, developers, realtors and other Centers of Influence) and marketing activities;
- Develop and maintain loan referral relationships with existing and prospective Members, professionals in real estate, and accounting, legal and financial planning fields;
- Build, maintain and manage an acceptable pipeline (both quality & quantity) to meet required production goals;
- Regularly participate in activities designed to promote mortgage loan origination outside of the Credit Union’s facilities, included but not limited to attend (I) closings, (II) open houses, (III) broker open houses to meet with realtors and gain referrals (IV) realtor and builder presentations and/or seminars (V) training and other lead-generating activities;
- Maintain full knowledge of all available loan products, processing procedures, underwriting guidelines, closing processes and general Credit Union policies and procedures;
- Conduct loan interviews through outreach to Members or Prospective Members at the locations that are most convenient for them. Ability to assess their loan requirement(s) and then counsel them by explaining policies and products details, and recommending the most effective Credit Union program(s) meeting those requirement(s);
- High school diploma required; undergraduate degree or some college work strongly preferred.
- Two (2) years successful experience in sales or closely related business field required; working knowledge of FNMA, FHA, VA and USDA guidelines and documentation with the aptitude to keep informed and up-to-date strongly preferred.
- Must register/be registered by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in finding, building and maintaining productive business relationships and referral sources.
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines and production requirements.
- Regular travel required, and ability to work after hours and weekends.
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) are a plus.
Senior Banking Associate
St. Anne's Credit Union has a full-time Senior Banking Associate position available at our Fairhaven Office. Candidates need to be flexible to work early morning hours to open drive-thru, late afternoons to cover the Credit Union’s peak hours and Saturdays. Must be friendly and detail oriented. A minimum of 2 years of teller experience is required, and supervisory experience is preferred. Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) skills are a plus.
Candidates will be responsible for assisting new and existing members with various financial needs including new accounts, consumer loans, and general member services. Advise members in the determining which credit union products and services best meet their needs. Supervise banking associates and perform a variety of duties related to the efficient operation of the teller line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet members and respond to telephone inquiries regarding information concerning credit union products and services in accordance with all regulations and credit union policies and procedures
- Assist members in opening new accounts such as savings, checking, money market, and certificates of deposit. Obtain proper documentation necessary for opening such accounts. Complete online banking registration and e-statement registration with members at account opening.
- Serve members at teller window/station.
- Handle member inquiries/issues regarding all deposit accounts, including but not limited to processing check orders and reorders, assisting in direct deposit of funds, lost passbooks, fraudulent account activity, and online/ mobile banking issues.
- Order and maintain debit cards for new and existing members (including the actual production of the debit cards if working in branches where production takes place).
- Perform maintenance on all existing member accounts and relationships regarding changes of address and/or information. Obtain supporting documentation.
- Renew, maintain, and redeem certificates of deposit and complete applicable documentation.
- Open IRA certificates of deposit and process member IRA transactions including but not limited to contributions, distributions, transfers, rollovers, and changes of beneficiaries.
- Conduct consumer loan interviews, obtaining all necessary documentation for a loan decision, process and close approved consumer loan applications and disburse funds in accordance with credit union loan policies and procedures.
- Conduct home equity loan interviews obtaining all necessary documentation for a loan decision, submit completed package to consumer lending department for processing and approval. Close and disburse home equity loans in accordance with credit union loan policies and procedures.
- Open Business checking and savings accounts and obtain all necessary documentation applicable to business type and/or account type. Complete business online banking applications. Complete debit card application and order business debits cards. Refer business members to appropriate business development officer for additional business services and loan requests.
- Open and close safe deposit boxes.
- Perform any and all duties as required by the credit union.
Supervisory Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the daily operation of the branch
- Open and close the branch as needed
- Supervise and assist banking associates
- Assist in developing work schedules for teller line staff subject to management’s oversight and approval
- Assist banking associates with complicated transactions
- Responsible for banking associates adherence to proper security procedures
- Responsible for overseeing general maintenance and appearance of the teller line area
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all branch equipment and be able to instruct banking associates in their proper use.
- Provide override authority when necessary for teller transactions
- Approve check cashing above teller limits and approve extended holds as necessary
- Place calls to various departments as necessary to resolve member issues
- Assist banking associates in proving their work and research any cash outages according to credit union procedures
- Sign teller/share checks
- Maintain supply and distribution of negotiable instruments
- Perform branch settlement at the end of the work day
- Assist management in the training and reviewing of banking associates.
- Participate in preparation of monthly staff meeting with management
- Assist in preparing annual performance reviews for all teller staff subject to management’s oversight and approval. Maintain adequate records on teller’s performance to provide the necessary information for the annual evaluation process
- Responsible for daily proof, operation, and maintenance of the Vault, ATM, Teller Cash Recycler, Coin Machine, Night Deposit vault, and daily Cash supply.
- Maintain ATM, TCR, Coin Machine and Vault within appropriate cash limits.
- Responsible for maintaining branch cash position within set limits. Order and sell cash as necessary to insure appropriate daily cash levels. Process and verify all cash shipments when both buying and/or selling cash.
- Train banking associates in the proof and maintenance of the ATM.
- Responsible for daily oversight and review of all branch teller line logs including but not limited to the check writer log, monetary instrument log, non-member check cashing log, daily OFAC reports, and daily Financial Crimes Risk Management reports (formerly AML).
- Assist in preparation of monthly teller over/short report and proving it to the general ledger report.
- Responsible for reviewing new safe deposit box openings and preparing payment cards for each new box opened. Review access forms for appropriate signatures and enter both entrance/exit times for all box entries into cleartouch safe deposit. Prove monthly safe deposit report to general ledger report.
- Check night deposit daily and log all bags and deposits according to credit union procedures. Assign dual control of individual bags to tellers for processing.
How to apply
Click here to download and submit our employment application. Please complete the attached documents to assist the Credit Union in complying with equal opportunity/affirmative action recordkeeping and reporting requirement. Providing this information is strictly voluntary, Voluntary Self Identification of Disability form, Voluntary Self Identification of Veterans form, and Voluntary Self Identification of Gender and Race.
Depending on the browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome), you may not be able to electronically sign the application – in that case, you will need to print out the application, sign and email or send to:
Michelle Marcos, Senior Vice President of Human Resources
St. Anne’s Credit Union
PO Box 0, South Station
Fall River, MA 02724
email: Michelle.Marcos@stannes.com. Please note, email is not secure.
If you (or a qualified disabled applicant) need(s) assistance with the application process, please contact Michelle Marcos at 508-324-7372.
St. Anne’s Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 508-324-7372 for assistance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital status, age, gender identity or expression, citizenship, genetic information, ancestral origin, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, veteran or military status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
View Equal Opportunity Poster
View St. Anne's Credit Union Equal Opportunity Statement