We offer full-time employees a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health & dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short & long term disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Personal and sick days
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free checking
Current Job Openings
Help Desk Technician
St. Anne's Credit Union is hiring a full time Help Desk Technician for our Main Office in Fall River.
FUNCTION: The Desktop Technician’s role is to provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization’s desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required. It is expected the person will be a service-minded individual, with strong attention to detail and organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Perform onsite or remote analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop problems for end users, recommend and implement corrective solutions.
- Install, configure, test, maintain and monitor workstations and related hardware and software.
- Serve as first line support for all desktop, technical and application support end user calls and/or emails and adhere to the department’s service levels.
- Open, monitor and update internal and external trouble and system change/update ticket/emails with end users and various third party vendors, communicate updates to parties accordingly.
- Create and/or maintain critical IT Department documentation including, but not limited to, procedures, inventories and reporting.
- Responsible for continued preventative maintenance of all PC’s, including the installation/replacement of CPUs, I/O and NIC cards, hard disks, ribbon cables, hard drives, RAM, memory chips and so on.
- Resolve technical connectivity problems to the LAN.
- Answer to and perform moves, adds and changes (MAC) requests as they are submitted by branch and department managers.
- Maintain a fixed asset inventory of all equipment, PC monitors, towers, hard drives, modems, network cards and other components and equipment. Adhere to fixed asset procedures.
- If necessary, liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, email and in person.
- Follow and complete daily IT Department operational duties as assigned.
- Performs all duties in line with all Credit Union policies and procedures.
FORMAL EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- College diploma or equivalent certifications in the field of computer science and 1 recent year's work experience.
- Certifications: A+
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware, including all peripherals.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards, including Office 2016+ and Windows 10+.
- Ability to write detailed procedural documentation.
- On-call availability as required.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, hand and power tools and handling other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of heavy to moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
MAIL COORDINATOR/SWITCHBOARD OPERATOR
St. Anne’s Credit Union is currently hiring a part time Mail Coordinator/Switchboard Operator for our Corporate Office.
Interested candidates will need to be available to work Monday through Friday from 1:00pm to 5:00 pm, and every other Saturday 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.
Candidates will be responsible for opening/sorting all incoming/outgoing mail, processing mail payments, and operating the switchboard for all incoming calls to the Credit Union. Previous teller and switchboard experience a plus.
We offer excellent compensation and a professional work environment. Previous credit union/banking experience, and Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) is a plus.
Commercial Loan Officer
St. Anne's Credit Union is currently looking to add Commercial Loan Officers to our successful lending team.
FUNCTION: The Commercial Loan Officer is responsible for developing and maintaining quality and profitable relationships with small to mid-sized enterprises, organizations, or individuals as their financial advisor for the full array of products and services made available by the Credit Union and tailored to the Members’ defined strategic objectives. The Commercial Loan Officer develops a variety of product/service revenue opportunities through strategic relationships with accountants, attorneys, key stakeholders, and other qualified sources of business referrals, the effective management of current Member portfolio, and actively promoting referrals to other areas of the Credit Union. The Commercial Loan Officer must also be able to structure and negotiate commercial loan transactions, prepare written presentations of proposed transactions and assist with loan underwriting processes. Other general responsibilities include the timely collection of appropriate Member and transaction information, and ability to monitor the performance of existing relationships in the portfolio.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Primary duty is to generate new business and retain loyal, profitable relationships for the Credit Union by providing valuable information and services to Members, and by establishing new profitable relationships that leverage all of the Credit Union’s resources
- Actively identifies business needs and corresponding revenue opportunities and actively promotes ways to increase Members’ reliance on Credit Union’s products and services
- Consistently performs business development activities to promote the Credit Union’s Commercial Lending services as well as all other Credit Union resources, such as residential loans, consumer loans, cash management services and deposit products
- Develops and maintains business referral relationships with existing and prospective Members, and professionals in the accounting, legal and financial planning fields
- Develops and implements a call program to Members, prospects and referral sources to create Commercial Lending revenue opportunities for the Credit Union
- Maintains ongoing a proactive level of contacts with Members in the assigned portfolio of relationships to be kept current on changes in financial condition, business or banking strategies, operations, or future plans
- Actively and consistently participates in local community and civic organizations in order to enhance the Credit Union's image and expand the personal network of business contacts for the development of new business opportunities.
St. Anne's Credit Union has full time and part time Banking Associate positions available at our branch locations.
FUNCTION: Responsible for assisting new and existing members with various financial needs including teller transactions, new accounts, and general member services. Advise members in the determining which credit union products and services best meet their needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Greet members and respond to telephone inquiries regarding information concerning credit union products and services in accordance with all regulations and credit union policies and procedures.
- Serve members at teller window/station.
- Assist members in opening new accounts such as savings, checking, money market, and certificates of deposit. Obtain proper documentation necessary for opening such accounts. Complete online banking registration and e-statement registration with members at account opening.
- Handle member inquiries/issues regarding all deposit accounts, including but not limited to processing check orders and reorders, assisting in direct deposit of funds, lost passbooks, fraudulent account activity, and online/ mobile banking issues.
- Order and maintain debit cards for new and existing members (including the actual production of the debit cards if working in branches where production takes place).
- Perform maintenance on all existing member accounts and relationships regarding changes of address and/or information. Obtain supporting documentation.
- Renew, maintain, and redeem certificates of deposit and complete applicable documentation.
- Open Business checking and savings accounts and obtain all necessary documentation applicable to business type and/or account type. Complete business online banking applications. Complete debit card application and order business debits cards. Refer business members to appropriate business development officer for additional business services and loan requests.
- Process wire transfer requests.
- Open and close safe deposit boxes.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills are a plus. We are proud to be an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/VET
Mortgage loan officers
St. Anne's Credit Union is currently looking to add Mortgage Loan Officers to our successful lending team. The Mortgage Loan Officers will service the areas of Plymouth and Rhode Island.
We offer our mortgage professionals a comprehensive product menu, expansive portfolio lending program and rapid turnaround from a great Operations team, which truly differentiates us from the competition.
At St. Anne’s Credit Union, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health and welfare benefits, paid time-off and a 401(k) plan. We believe employees who are valued, recognized, rewarded and empowered, will achieve personal and professional growth.
The Mortgage Loan Officer reports to the Vice President – Residential Lending and is responsible for the proactive origination of residential mortgage loan transactions and accountable for the residential loan file from origination to closing, working closely with the Credit Union’s processing, underwriting and closing teams to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the residential mortgage loan file, in conformance with all of the Credit Union’s policies and procedures, secondary market guidelines and all regulatory requirements. The position is also responsible for promoting the Credit Union in the communities we service and cross-selling other Credit Union products and services.
If you are a Residential Mortgage Loan professional with an established track record of successes in the state of Massachusetts or Rhode Island and would like to join a Credit Union that was voted as "Best Financial Institution" in SouthCoast Media Group’s Best of the Best Awards, please contact us at 508-324-7300 or apply online to take advantage of this terrific professional opportunity.
How to apply
Click here to download and submit our employment application*. Please complete the attached documents to assist the Credit Union in complying with equal opportunity/affirmative action recordkeeping and reporting requirement. Providing this information is strictly voluntary. Voluntary Self Identification of Disability form, Voluntary Self Identification of Veterans form, and Voluntary Self Identification of Gender and Race.
*Depending on the browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome), you may not be able to electronically sign or submit the application – in that case, you may need to save or print out the application, sign, and email or send to:
Michelle Marcos, Senior Vice President/Chief Human Resources Officer
St. Anne’s Credit Union
PO Box 0, South Station
Fall River, MA 02724
Email: Michelle.Marcos@stannes.com. Please note, email is not secure. If you (or a qualified disabled applicant) need(s) assistance with the application process, please contact Michelle Marcos at 508-324-7372.
St. Anne’s Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 508-324-7372 for assistance. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital status, age, gender identity or expression, citizenship, genetic information, ancestral origin, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, veteran or military status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
VIEW PAY TRANSPARENCY PROVISION