We offer full-time employees a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health & dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short & long term disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Personal and sick days
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free checking
Current Job Openings
Business Development Specialist
St. Anne’s Credit Union of Fall River has a full-time Business Development Specialist position available. The Business Development Specialist seeks out new customers and business opportunities. The ideal candidate will have experience in retail and B2B sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing. In this role, the Business Development Specialist will be responsible for developing relationships with local business and community organizations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary duty is to generate new business and retain loyal, profitable relationships by providing valuable services and products to new and existing customers.
- Actively identifies potential customers and their business and retail banking needs and corresponding revenue opportunities.
- Consistently performs business development activities to promote the products services and identify new business opportunities;
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure new and updated product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- Actively participates in community events to promote St. Anne's Credit Union.
- Follows sales policies and procedures according to the Credit Union’s guidelines and standards.
- Monitor production and achievement of sales quotas; assists and supports personnel as necessary.
- Prepares written reports of sales activities including forecasts, lost accounts, actual production to quota, etc. Provides timely briefing to senior management as necessary or requested.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills essential for communicating information, ideas and strategies to all levels of management and non-management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Minimum of five years’ sales experience, preferably in a financial institution.
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Basic understanding of the financial services industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- Bilingual proficiency in Spanish language highly preferred.
REQUIREMENT: Establishing and Maintaining Registration through NMLS according to the SAFE ACT is a requirement of this position.
Vice President - Commercial Lending Manager
St. Anne’s Credit Union of Fall River located in southeastern Massachusetts with assets of $970 million currently has an opening for a Vice President - Commercial Lending Manager. The Vice President- Commercial Lending Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining quality and profitable relationships with small to mid-sized enterprises, organizations, or individuals as their financial advisor for the full array of products and services made available by the Credit Union and tailored to the Members’ defined strategic objectives. Develops and services a variety of the larger and often more complex Credit Union Member relationships, including actively promoting referrals to other areas of the Credit Union, and represents the Credit Union in community and civic activities. Leads a team of Commercial Loan Officers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Has principal responsibility for the business development and relationship management Commercial Lending functions at the Credit Union, including the following activities:
- Develops an annual business plan in conjunction with the Senior Vice President - Chief Lending Officer to ensure maximum profitability and effectiveness of the Commercial Lending activities at the Credit Union;
- Participates in a strategic planning process to ensure that the Credit Union’s Commercial Lending market is identified, penetrated and managed to achieve and/or exceed strategic objectives;
- Develops and implements a call program to Members, prospects and referral sources to create Commercial Lending opportunities for the Credit Union;
- Actively identifies business needs and corresponding sales opportunities and actively promotes ways to increase Members’ reliance on Credit Union products and services;
- Generates new business and retains loyal, profitable relationships for the Credit Union by providing valuable information and services to existing Members, and by establishing new profitable relationships with prospective Members using formalized processes and leveraging all of the Credit Union’s resources;
- Develops and maintains prospect lists through contacts with accountants, attorneys and other centers of influence;
- Participates in local community and civic organizations in order to enhance the Credit Union's image and expand the personal network of business contacts for development of new business;
- Cross-sells other Credit Union products and services to existing Members and initiates referrals, as appropriate, to other Credit Union departments;
- Assists Commercial Loan Officers with effectively managing complex account relationships or new business opportunities, and serves as a resource in the areas of marketing, new business development, and loan analysis, structuring and servicing.
- Provides timely, candid and constructive performance feedback to Commercial Loan Officers through weekly check-ins, huddle meetings, and coaching and observation sessions;
- Assists Commercial Loan Officers with joint calling activities, guiding business development activities and providing guidance on credit structuring and portfolio relationship management;
- Educates subordinate Commercial Loan Officers about lending procedures, policies, and regulations and provides functional guidance as needed.
- Works closely with the Vice President – Commercial Risk Management Manager on new credit requests and renewals ensuring that all relevant financial and non-financial information is available for the efficient completion of the analysis and underwriting processes.
- As appropriate, presents loans for approval and/or periodic relationship reviews to Senior Management and the Credit Committee, or coordinates those presentations jointly with the Vice President – Commercial Risk Management Manager.
- Assists with and/or ensures Commercial Lending compliance with Credit Union and/or regulatory procedures, policies, and/or requirements and takes corrective action when non-compliance is identified.
- Assists with the following relationship management activities:
- Interviews loan applicants, collect and analyze financial and related data to determine the general creditworthiness of the prospective member and the merits of the specific loan request;
- Establishes and negotiates, where necessary, terms under which Commercial Lending credit will be extended, including costs, repayment methods and schedule and collateral requirements;
- Collects and analyzes information that reflects the current creditworthiness of Members and the merits of recommended loan structures;
- Identifies Member financing needs and assists in the completion of the Loan Approval Request memorandum;
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of the Credit Union’s policies and procedures to assure on-going compliance standards therewith. In those instances where an exception to policy may exist, properly identify or assist in identifying it and assist or obtain proper approval(s);
- Assist Commercial Risk Management in maintaining current Member information in credit files, which includes business, and personal financial information, detailed credit memos and direct correspondence to keep the reader informed of the status of the relationship;
- In conjunction with the Vice President – Commercial Risk Management Manager participates in planning and executing loan remediation strategies with problem credits, including working with attorneys and other approved Credit Union consultants;
- In conjunction with Commercial Risk Management has the joint responsibility for initiation, execution and follow up of all loan documentation required to execute a specific transaction as approved. This also includes working closely with attorneys and other approved Credit Union consultants to assure transaction execution according to approval requirements.
- Possesses working knowledge of Federal, State, regulatory requirements and local laws and regulations as they pertain to Commercial Lending in order to assure proper compliance.
- Prepares reports as required, from time to time, by Senior Management.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to attend various professional development activities to enhance job performance, and actively encourage subordinate Commercial Loan Officers to do the same
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or relevant discipline is preferred. At least Ten (10) years of recent and progressively responsible commercial lending experience providing financial expertise, counsel and customized solutions to commercial clients with advanced knowledge of business development, credit underwriting, loan structuring, credit and credit quality and commercial real estate and C&I lending practices, which includes a minimum of 2 – 3 years recent experience in a supervisory / leadership role successfully managing a team of Commercial Loan Officers. Formal credit training or equivalent – highly desired. Strong networking and relationship building skills, with demonstrated successes in business development and sales processes and strategies. Effective leadership and managerial skills are required to manage, motivate, and develop Commercial Loan Officers.
Floating Banking Associate
We currently have a floating part-time Banking Associate position available at our Main Office. Candidates need to be available to work flexible hours to cover the Credit Union’s peak business hours and must be able to float to all of the Credit Union's branch locations. Must be friendly and detail oriented. Previous cash handling experience, strong customer service and computer skills required. We offer excellent compensation and a professional work environment. Previous credit union/banking experience, and Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) is a plus.
Mortgage Loan Officer
St. Anne’s Credit Union currently has an opening for a seasoned Mortgage Loan Officer to service the areas of Plymouth, Barnstable and Bristol County. The Mortgage Loan Officer is responsible for the proactive origination of residential mortgage loan transactions, and accountable for the residential loan file from origination to closing. The position is also responsible for promoting the Credit Union in the communities we service and cross-selling other Credit Union products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary duty is to originate high-quality residential loan transactions through self-sourcing, external networking (through contacts with builders, developers, realtors and other Centers of Influence) and marketing activities;
- Develop and maintain loan referral relationships with existing and prospective Members, professionals in real estate, and accounting, legal and financial planning fields;
- Build, maintain and manage an acceptable pipeline (both quality & quantity) to meet required production goals;
- Regularly participate in activities designed to promote mortgage loan origination outside of the Credit Union’s facilities, included but not limited to attend (I) closings, (II) open houses, (III) broker open houses to meet with realtors and gain referrals (IV) realtor and builder presentations and/or seminars (V) training and other lead-generating activities;
- Maintain full knowledge of all available loan products, processing procedures, underwriting guidelines, closing processes and general Credit Union policies and procedures;
- Conduct loan interviews through outreach to Members or Prospective Members at the locations that are most convenient for them. Ability to assess their loan requirement(s) and then counsel them by explaining policies and products details, and recommending the most effective Credit Union program(s) meeting those requirement(s);
- High school diploma required; undergraduate degree or some college work strongly preferred.
- Two (2) years successful experience in sales or closely related business field required; working knowledge of FNMA, FHA, VA and USDA guidelines and documentation with the aptitude to keep informed and up-to-date strongly preferred.
- Must register/be registered by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in finding, building and maintaining productive business relationships and referral sources.
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines and production requirements.
- Regular travel required, and ability to work after hours and weekends.
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) are a plus.
St. Anne’s Credit Union of Fall River, MA currently has an opening for a part-time maintenance position. Interested candidates will need to perform a variety of semi-skilled maintenance and repair duties in and around Credit Union properties. Candidates will need to be available to work Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 12:00pm, but also needs to be flexible as night and weekend hours may be required. Must have a valid driver’s license, and be able to travel to all of our branch locations.
FUNCTION: Perform a variety of semi-skilled maintenance and repair duties in and around Credit Union facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform minor carpentry, electrical, mechanical and plumbing repairs.
- Replace light bulbs and perform touch up painting.
- Participate in general interior and exterior maintenance and cleaning.
- Remove ice and snow from entrances and walkways.
- Move furniture and equipment on/offsite as requested.
- Deliver inventory, supplies and equipment to/from branches.
- Identify and report building or equipment deficiencies.
- Maintain contact with vendors to ensure routine maintenance is performed [as instructed by VP Operations].
- Operate and maintain tools and equipment safely and efficiently, maintain a clean, safe, well organized work area and ensure an adequate inventory of supplies.
- Ensure normal maintenance of Credit Union vehicle, including regular oil changes, tire rotation and cleaning.
- Substitute for Credit Union courier as needed.
- Provide assistance to members, visitors, senior staff and other employees as necessary.
- Perform additional duties as requested or assigned.
St. Anne’s Credit Union of Fall River, MA currently has an opening for two part-time Receptionist/Lending Assistants for the Dartmouth Loan Center. Candidates will need to be available to work Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 1:00pm or 1:00pm to 5:00pm, but also needs to be available to work every other Saturday from 9:00am to 1:00pm.
FUNCTION: Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone, answering and referring inquiries for all lending departments. Maintains security by following procedures as stated. Responsible for servicing members promptly and professionally in functions related to loan activities. Provides general office support and equipment maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To identify and greet all members and vendors to the lending center.
- Responsible to answer, log data into Lending platform, assist with inquiries and referring calls to appropriate personnel in the lending center.
- Set appointments with consumers for the Loan Officers in the Lending platform outlook application.
- Provides general office duties to the lending center including notarizing documents and maintenance updates for the printers, copy machine and postage machine.
- Orders all office and equipment supplies for the common areas including monetary updates and training for the postage machine.
- Oversees the maintenance and appearance of the Lending Center, troubleshoots problems and resolves issues as they arise.
- Prepares all the outgoing mail daily for the courier and distributes all incoming mail received from the courier.
- Perform and assume other related duties as assigned. Attends all training related to the job position. Cross trains and provides backup to the Lending Department.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the laws and regulations pertaining to lending and assist in assuring that all applicable documentation is compiled, filed and maintained. Maintain a thorough knowledge of all Credit Union procedures and support tools relative to the lending area (Automated Lending, Internet, etc.).
Help Desk Technician
St. Anne's Credit Union has an opening for a full-time Help Desk Technician. The Desktop Technician’s role is to provide a single point of contact for end-users to receive support and maintenance within the organization’s desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required. It is expected the person will be a service minded individual, with strong attention to detail and organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform onsite or remote analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop problems for end-users, recommend and implement corrective solutions.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, and monitor, workstations and related hardware and software;
- Serve as first line support for all desktop, technical and application support end-user calls and/or emails and adhere to the department’s service levels.
- Create and maintain up-to-date standard images for all workstations; collaborate with IT staff to insure the most current levels of software are applied;
- Open, monitor and update internal and external trouble and system change/update ticket/emails with end-users and various third-party vendors, communicate updates to parties accordingly.
- Create and/or maintain critical IT Department documentation including but not limited to procedures, inventories and reporting.
- Responsible for continued preventative maintenance of all PC’s, including the installation/replacement of CPUs, I/O and NIC cards, hard disks, ribbon cables, hard drives, RAM, memory chips, and so on.
- Resolve technical connectivity problems to the LAN;
- Answer to and perform moves, adds and changes (MAC) requests as they are submitted by branch and department managers.
- Maintain a fixed asset inventory of all equipment, PC monitors, towers, hard drives, modems, network cards, and other components and equipment. Adhere to fixed asset procedures;
- If necessary, liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, email and in person.
- Follow and complete daily IT Department operational duties as assigned;
- Performs all duties in line with all Credit Union policies and procedures;
FORMAL EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION:
- College diploma or equivalent certifications in the field of computer science and 1 recent years work experience.
- Certifications: A+
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware, including all peripherals
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards, including Office 2010, 2013 and Windows 7.
- Ability to write detailed procedural documentation;
- On-call availability as required.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, hand and power tools, and to handle other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of heavy to moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
St. Anne's Credit Union is looking for an experienced, professional, dedicated Facilities Manager. The successful candidate will:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all activities related to maintenance, repairs, upgrades and/or improvements to any Credit Union office, branch or facility
- Monitor building systems such as heating, air conditioning, electrical and plumbing and manage the janitorial, landscape and snow removal at all locations
- Coordinate, direct and oversee vendors in performing services related to maintenance/repairs and to ensure contracted services are performed in accordance to an agreed upon level of standard and service
- Oversee and monitor vendor relationships and contracts and perform RFP process as needed for new vendors
- Supervise and assign staff duties, tasks and projects and ensure they are performed in a timely and efficient manner
- Order and seek competitive bids on various office equipment, furniture and supplies
- Prepare and adhere to annual capital improvements budget
- Review and approve invoices related to purchases of equipment, maintenance, repair and utilities for all facilities
- Maintain an accurate inventory of maintenance products, tools and equipment in all buildings and ensure all equipment is in good working order
- Respond to emergency assistance associated with building systems either during or after business hours
- Exhibit a high level of initiative and flexibility including the ability to work nights and weekends when necessary
- Provides assistance to members, visitors, senior staff and other employees
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of three to five (3-5) years of facilities management experience.
Loss Mitigation Manager
St. Anne’s Credit Union of Fall River located in southeastern Massachusetts with assets of $970 million currently has an opening for a Loss Mitigation Manager. The Loss Mitigation Manager is primarily responsible for leading a team of Loss Mitigation Specialists with the most effective solutions associated with the remediation, refinancing or recovery activities of the Credit Union in an effort to mitigate risk and maximize economic outcomes associated with non-performing loan assets, delinquent deposit accounts or other post-default activities while preserving a strong institutional reputation with Members and the communities we serve.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all aspects and management of the Credit Union’s non-performing loan assets with the goal of preserving loan principal, collecting interest, and preventing loans from being charged off;
- Oversee and manage all of the post-default loss mitigation efforts related to the Credit Union’s Residential, Commercial and Consumer Lending portfolios, delinquent deposit accounts and other fraudulent activity;
- Monitor daily activities of the Loss Mitigation Specialists through reviews and side-by-side coaching;
- Provide timely feedback to Loss Mitigation Specialists for their respective functions through interactions outlining clear and attainable expectations, closely monitoring key performance metrics, and coaching when those performance metrics are not attained;
- Analyze data from various Credit Union systems to assist in achieving preset, monthly delinquency, remediation and charge-off objectives;
- Pursue development opportunities for Loss Mitigation Specialists to support the Credit Union’s strategic goals and employee development;
- Establish Loss Mitigation operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and efficiency strategies; designing systems; resolving problems; and implementing change;
- Establish and maintain written procedures for Loss Mitigation ensuring efficient collection activities and compliance with Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Federal regulations;
- Ensure that Loss Mitigation Specialists follow established Credit Union Policies and Procedures, and Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Federal regulations through supervision, coaching, training, seminars, BVS courses, and performance evaluations;
- Develop or facilitate action plans proactively for the restructure, litigation, recovery, or exit strategy of non-performing loans to minimize exposure, mitigate risks and maximize asset recovery;
- Proactively oversee the comprehensive analysis and understanding of collateral, loan positioning and debt structures, determinations of value, resolution scenarios and alternatives;
- Formulate and recommend to Senior Management loan loss mitigation strategies or plans for legal action, loan modifications and forbearance agreements and to Credit Committee for foreclosure, repossession and charge-off with supporting data, reasoning, and analysis;
- Negotiate specific terms and conditions for substandard/non-performing loans; obtain additional/sufficient assets to collateralize loans; and restructure loans to minimize risk;
- Engage and interact with third party consultants including attorneys, receivers, management/leasing companies, appraisers, environmental engineers, and surveyors;
- Directly manage more complex non-performing lending relationships;
- Responsible for the proper handling of loan modifications, forbearance agreements, deed in lieu, foreclosures, repossessions, Bankrupt Members (Chapter 7, 11 and 13, etc.) including the authority to offset savings and checking accounts;
- Responsible for following FNMA, PMI, VSI company policies, and procedures for proper notification and collection of non-performing loans including filing claims for proper payment and expense reimbursements in a timely manner;
- Represents Credit Union in Small Claims and Housing Court;
- Responsible for preparing and disseminating timely Delinquency, Charge Off, Troubled Debt Restructure, Risk Rating, Watch, Pre-Watch, Tracking and 90-day Inspection reports according to Credit Union policies and regulatory requirements, as well as other reporting requested by the Chief Lending Officer or other senior managers;
- Maintain effective relationships with various Credit Union vendors, consultants, other professionals and industry contacts and assist the Credit Union with optimizing its utilization of third-party products and services;
- Stay current on all collection industry trends and issues; attend seminars/webinars with a strong focus on Loan Servicing Regulation changes, Bankruptcy Regulations at Federal and State levels, changes in Foreclosure legislation, etc.;
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience necessary. A minimum of seven (7) years collection or loss mitigation experience with a minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience would be necessary. Strong knowledge of collections and loss mitigation procedures, practices, and qualifications associated with delinquency resolution, as well as knowledge of Residential Lending Secondary Market/Investor collections, delinquency, and foreclosure requirements and procedures are required. Experience with commercial non-performing loan resolution would be valued. Basic knowledge of FCRA and FACT ACT procedures, regulations, state and federal regulations would be necessary. Effective listening, communication, and presentation skills to discuss complex topics with senior management in a persuasive manner would be valued. Proficiency in loss mitigation systems and software programs such as Microsoft Office suite would be important.
How to apply
Click here to download and submit our employment application. Please complete the attached documents to assist the Credit Union in complying with equal opportunity/affirmative action recordkeeping and reporting requirement. Providing this information is strictly voluntary, Voluntary Self Identification of Disability form, Voluntary Self Identification of Veterans form, and Voluntary Self Identification of Gender and Race.
Depending on the browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome), you may not be able to electronically sign the application – in that case, you will need to print out the application, sign and email or send to:
Michelle Marcos, Senior Vice President of Human Resources
St. Anne’s Credit Union
PO Box 0, South Station
Fall River, MA 02724
email: Michelle.Marcos@stannes.com. Please note, email is not secure.
If you (or a qualified disabled applicant) need(s) assistance with the application process, please contact Michelle Marcos at 508-324-7372.
St. Anne’s Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 508-324-7372 for assistance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital status, age, gender identity or expression, citizenship, genetic information, ancestral origin, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, veteran or military status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
VIEW PAY TRANSPARENCY PROVISION