We offer full-time employees a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health & dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short & long term disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Personal and sick days
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free checking
Current Job Openings
St. Anne’s Credit Union of Fall River, MA currently has an opening for a part-time maintenance position. Interested candidates will need to perform a variety of semi-skilled maintenance and repair duties in and around Credit Union properties. Candidates will need to be available to work Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 12:00 pm, but also needs to be flexible as night and weekend hours may be required. Must have a valid driver’s license, and be able to travel to all of our branch locations.
FUNCTION: Perform a variety of semi-skilled light maintenance, repair, and courier duties in and around Credit Union facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform maintenance and light repairs
- Replace light bulbs and perform touch up painting.
- Participate in general interior and exterior maintenance and cleaning
- Deliver inventory, supplies, and equipment to/from branches
- Identify and report building or equipment deficiencies
- Operate and maintain tools and equipment safely and efficiently, maintain a clean, safe, well-organized work area and ensure an adequate inventory of supplies
- Ensure normal maintenance of Credit Union vehicle, including regular oil changes, tire rotation, and cleaning
- Provide assistance to members, visitors, senior staff and other employees as necessary
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical and HVAC equipment
- Perform additional duties as requested or assigned
Human Resources Assistant
St. Anne's Credit Union has a full-time Human Resources Assistant position available at our Corporate Office. The Human Resources Assistant will perform a variety of duties relating to the support of the Human Resources function for the Credit Union. This position reports to the Senior Vice President, Human Resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and maintain the confidentiality of employee records.
- Prepare and post open positions, schedule interviews, and administer and score teller tests.
- Perform background and reference checks on potential new hires.
- Coordinate appropriate training programs for all new hires.
- Prepare new hire orientation packets. Conduct orientation, and complete required documentation as well as benefit enrollment forms.
- Prepare separation packages.
- Coordinate HR Events.
- Prepare monthly performance appraisal lists, send to managers; monitor for timely return to HR for processing.
- Coordinate all benefit programs, maintaining enrollment and changes through the carrier portal. Communicating information and processing forms for all employee benefits; act as liaison between employees and benefit providers.
- Process monthly billing of insurance premiums; terminate coverage as needed.
- Coordinate LOA's, process health insurance payments for employees on Leave of Absence. Prepare Family and Medical Leave notices; monitor for compliance and length of leave.
- Complete Payroll/401K processing in the absence of the HR Generalist.
- Any other duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or equivalent experience. A minimum of two (2) years of Human Resources related experience, with working knowledge of the ADP Workforce Now Payroll system a plus.
Must be extremely organized and possess the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
Proficient with Microsoft Programs.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Part time banking associates
St. Anne's Credit Union currently has floating part-time Banking Associate positions available at our Main Office.
Candidates need to be available to work flexible hours to cover the Credit Union’s peak business hours and must be able to float to all of the Credit Union's branch locations.
- Greet members and respond to telephone inquiries regarding information concerning credit union products and services in accordance with all regulations and credit union policies and procedures
- Serve members at teller window/station.
- Assist members in opening new accounts such as savings, checking, money market, and certificates of deposit. Obtain proper documentation necessary for opening such accounts. Complete online banking registration and e-statement registration with members at account opening.
- Handle member inquiries/issues regarding all deposit accounts, including but not limited to processing check orders and reorders, assisting in direct deposit of funds, lost passbooks, fraudulent account activity, and online/ mobile banking issues.
- Order and maintain debit cards for new and existing members (including the actual production of the debit cards if working in branches where production takes place)
- Perform maintenance on all existing member accounts and relationships regarding changes of address and/or information. Obtain supporting documentation.
- Renew, maintain, and redeem certificates of deposit and complete applicable documentation.
- Open Business checking and savings accounts and obtain all necessary documentation applicable to business type and/or account type. Complete business online banking applications. Complete debit card applications and order business debits cards. Refer business members to appropriate business development officer for additional business services and loan requests.
- Process wire transfer requests
- Open and close safe deposit boxes
Must be friendly and detail-oriented. Previous cash handling experience, strong customer service, and computer skills required. We offer excellent compensation and a professional work environment. Previous credit union/banking experience and Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) is a plus.
Loss mitigation specialist
St. Anne's Credit Union has a full-time Loss Mitigation Specialist position available at our Dartmouth Office. Candidates will perform collection techniques on overdue accounts with the purpose of minimizing delinquency in the loan portfolio and maximizing recovery on defaulted assets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and mail all standard collection form letters and notices to delinquent debtors.
- Assist in or prepare reports on delinquencies, charge-offs, recoveries to credit bureaus. Prepare/submit Charge-off loans to appropriate agencies.
- Prepare necessary documentation on accounts transferred to repossession agency or attorney.
- Telephone members with overdue accounts and arrange repayment agreements satisfactory to Credit Union guidelines, when appropriate. Assist members that contact the Credit Union or appear with delinquency problems. Also, assist Credit Union personnel relative to collection holds and releasing them when appropriate.
- Identify additional member assets in the credit union and take appropriate action.
- Prepare monthly Charge-off recommendation report for Credit Committee. Prepare pending Foreclosure accounts for Credit Committee, and forward all pertinent paperwork to the Attorney.
- Update Risk Rating and Impairments worksheets as necessary.
- Update/review the monthly Watch List with the VP Commercial Lending Manager and SVP/CLO.
- Order appraisals, when appropriate, and update all necessary lists with accurate information.
- Prepares proof of claim and other pertinent information relative to Bankruptcy.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: High School Diploma or equivalent experience. Three (3) to five (5) years of collections experience in the financial services industry.
Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) skills are a plus.
How to apply
Click here to download and submit our employment application. Please complete the attached documents to assist the Credit Union in complying with equal opportunity/affirmative action recordkeeping and reporting requirement. Providing this information is strictly voluntary, Voluntary Self Identification of Disability form, Voluntary Self Identification of Veterans form, and Voluntary Self Identification of Gender and Race.
Depending on the browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome), you may not be able to electronically sign the application – in that case, you will need to print out the application, sign, and email or send to:
Michelle Marcos, Senior Vice President of Human Resources
St. Anne’s Credit Union
PO Box 0, South Station
Fall River, MA 02724
Email: Michelle.Marcos@stannes.com. Please note, email is not secure. If you (or a qualified disabled applicant) need(s) assistance with the application process, please contact Michelle Marcos at 508-324-7372.
St. Anne’s Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 508-324-7372 for assistance. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital status, age, gender identity or expression, citizenship, genetic information, ancestral origin, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, veteran or military status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
VIEW PAY TRANSPARENCY PROVISION