We offer full-time employees a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health & dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short & long term disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Personal and sick days
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free checking
Current Job Openings
Business Development Specialist
St. Anne’s Credit Union of Fall River has a full-time Business Development Specialist position available. The Business Development Specialist seeks out new customers and business opportunities. The ideal candidate will have experience in retail and B2B sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing. In this role, the Business Development Specialist will be responsible for developing relationships with local business and community organizations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary duty is to generate new business and retain loyal, profitable relationships by providing valuable services and products to new and existing customers.
- Actively identifies potential customers and their business and retail banking needs and corresponding revenue opportunities.
- Consistently performs business development activities to promote the products services and identify new business opportunities;
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure new and updated product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- Actively participates in community events to promote St. Anne's Credit Union.
- Follows sales policies and procedures according to the Credit Union’s guidelines and standards.
- Monitor production and achievement of sales quotas; assists and supports personnel as necessary.
- Prepares written reports of sales activities including forecasts, lost accounts, actual production to quota, etc. Provides timely briefing to senior management as necessary or requested.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills essential for communicating information, ideas and strategies to all levels of management and non-management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Minimum of five years’ sales experience, preferably in a financial institution.
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Basic understanding of the financial services industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- Bilingual proficiency in Spanish language highly preferred.
REQUIREMENT: Establishing and Maintaining Registration through NMLS according to the SAFE ACT is a requirement of this position.
Mortgage Loan Officer
St. Anne’s Credit Union currently has an opening for a seasoned Mortgage Loan Officer to service the areas of Plymouth, Barnstable and Bristol County. The Mortgage Loan Officer is responsible for the proactive origination of residential mortgage loan transactions, and accountable for the residential loan file from origination to closing. The position is also responsible for promoting the Credit Union in the communities we service and cross-selling other Credit Union products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary duty is to originate high-quality residential loan transactions through self-sourcing, external networking (through contacts with builders, developers, realtors and other Centers of Influence) and marketing activities;
- Develop and maintain loan referral relationships with existing and prospective Members, professionals in real estate, and accounting, legal and financial planning fields;
- Build, maintain and manage an acceptable pipeline (both quality & quantity) to meet required production goals;
- Regularly participate in activities designed to promote mortgage loan origination outside of the Credit Union’s facilities, included but not limited to attend (I) closings, (II) open houses, (III) broker open houses to meet with realtors and gain referrals (IV) realtor and builder presentations and/or seminars (V) training and other lead-generating activities;
- Maintain full knowledge of all available loan products, processing procedures, underwriting guidelines, closing processes and general Credit Union policies and procedures;
- Conduct loan interviews through outreach to Members or Prospective Members at the locations that are most convenient for them. Ability to assess their loan requirement(s) and then counsel them by explaining policies and products details, and recommending the most effective Credit Union program(s) meeting those requirement(s);
- High school diploma required; undergraduate degree or some college work strongly preferred.
- Two (2) years successful experience in sales or closely related business field required; working knowledge of FNMA, FHA, VA and USDA guidelines and documentation with the aptitude to keep informed and up-to-date strongly preferred.
- Must register/be registered by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in finding, building and maintaining productive business relationships and referral sources.
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines and production requirements.
- Regular travel required, and ability to work after hours and weekends.
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) are a plus.
St. Anne’s Credit Union of Fall River, MA currently has an opening for a part-time maintenance position. Interested candidates will need to perform a variety of semi-skilled maintenance and repair duties in and around Credit Union properties. Candidates will need to be available to work Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 12:00pm, but also needs to be flexible as night and weekend hours may be required. Must have a valid driver’s license, and be able to travel to all of our branch locations.
FUNCTION: Perform a variety of semi-skilled light maintenance, repair and courier duties in and around Credit Union facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform maintenance and light repairs
- Replace light bulbs and perform touch up painting.
- Participate in general interior and exterior maintenance and cleaning
- Deliver inventory, supplies and equipment to/from branches
- Identify and report building or equipment deficiencies
- Operate and maintain tools and equipment safely and efficiently, maintain a clean, safe, well organized work area and ensure an adequate inventory of supplies
- Ensure normal maintenance of Credit Union vehicle, including regular oil changes, tire rotation and cleaning
- Provide assistance to members, visitors, senior staff and other employees as necessary
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical and HVAC equipment
- Perform additional duties as requested or assigned
St. Anne’s Credit Union currently has an opening for a full-time Mortgage Processor for our Dartmouth Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing office support within loan center, processing loan applications, and servicing members’ financial needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Act as a liaison between borrower, underwriter, loan originator and lender
- Provide customer with timely and periodic status updates of their loan application
- Collect required documentation from applicants and follow up on missing items
- Establish, maintain, and update files, pipeline report and notify management of status as needed
- Order credit reports, appraisal, title reports, verifications and other pertinent information.
- Assure that all customer files are complete and in compliance with regulatory agencies and internal policies
- Ensure customer privacy, security of files and appropriate staff access Administrative Support
- Process documents received for each file, verifying the accuracy and completeness of each document.
- Provide back-up coverage for processing and closing and assist department as needed.
- Stay informed about mortgage underwriting and processing standards, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in required training programs sponsored by the Credit Union.
Candidates must have experience with mortgages. A minimum of two years’ experience a must.
Assistant Vice President/Vice President Consumer Lending Manager
St. Anne’s Credit Union of Fall River, MA has an opening for an Assistant Vice President (AVP)/Vice President (VP) Consumer Lending Manager. The AVP/VP Consumer Lending Manager is primarily responsible for the overall direction, administration and performance of the Credit Union’s Consumer Lending activities ensuring departmental efficiency and effectiveness in loan pipeline workflows by leading and collaborating across cross-functional teams to move forward and accomplish key line of business initiatives, and manage ongoing business relationships with external vendor partners and loan portfolio sellers. Lead a Consumer Lending team of Loan Processors, Loan Underwriters and Loan Closers to ensure efficient operations and the departmental activities correspond to operating policies, procedures, and line of business goals and objectives. Identify, quantify, and formulate new business opportunities and areas of improvement to enhance the revenue and profitability of the Consumer Lending activities that have generated a loan portfolio for the Credit Union in excess of $220 million.
AVP or VP title will be determined based on the candidate’s experience and skill set. Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or relevant discipline is preferred. At least seven (7) years of recent and progressively responsible experience in retail financial services, consumer finance, or mortgage lending is required with a minimum of five (5) years recent experience in a supervisory / leadership role successfully managing a team. Strong working knowledge of consumer lending and mortgage lending is preferred. Ability to develop and deliver presentations and interact with senior management is desirable. Must be able to think strategically and execute tactically. Ability to effectively interface and communicate with all key internal partners including Member Services, Information Technology, Loan Servicing, Finance, and Compliance. Strong proficiency in Ellie Mae’s Encompass, FiServ’s Loan Originate and Microsoft Office highly desirable.
St. Anne's Credit Union has a full-time Marketing Analyst position available at our Corporate Office. Under the direct supervision of the VP of Marketing, the Marketing Analyst will assist with research, projects, campaigns, and administration to promote the Credit Union’s brand, increase sales, and support the business lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Research and Analysis
- Analyzes promotions against actual purchase and ROI. Strategizes on content management system (CMS) and Google reporting structure for efficiency and achievement
- Performs research and analysis on competitors, identifies emerging trends and key opportunities for innovation. Ability to demonstrate product awareness and an understanding of the needs of target demographic
- Assists with maintaining up to date archives of all marketing files.
- Maintains website content and reviews periodically to ensure links are working properly and content is both current and accurate
- Processes and compiles feedback from events, focus groups and surveys. Provides suggestions for optimization
- Plans, schedules and participates in events including but not limited to annual concert, trade shows, parades, anniversary and grand opening celebrations, in-branch promotions, seminars and meetings.
- Plays an active role as one of the Credit Union’s external event planners to promote the Credit Union’s image to the business community and general public
Email Marketing/Social Media
- Maintains Email Marketing Software (Constant Contact or other)
- Understanding of digital media, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media platforms.
Marketing Materials and Promotional Items
- Assists with the creation, production and review of sales and marketing materials including but not limited to PowerPoint presentations, fact sheet, brochures, posters, stationery, announcements and other forms and documents.
- Assists in writing and editing marketing literature for internal and external audiences for deployment on various marketing channels including but not limited to press releases, newsletters, reports and social media
- Manages inventory of credit union mentions, reviews and promotional items
Strategy and Image
- Works as part of the marketing team to develop strategies and plans to support advertising/social media campaigns that are designed to increase product usage, community awareness, market penetrations and other Credit Union goals provided by management
- Responsible for promoting and expanding the image and brand, ensuring consistency and integrity
Monitors sites for posting traffic and manages brand reputation across online platforms, responds to reviews and questions
- Checks functionality, proofs content and monitors all assigned projects (i.e., rates on website) keeping project plan spreadsheet up to date
- Adheres to Credit Union’s confidentiality policy and safeguard member information
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Drives to and attends meetings as required
- Transports and sets up displays having the ability to lift books, boxes, supplies, etc. 40 lbs.
- Frequently loads and unloads vehicle with supplies for events offsite
- Visits branch locations in performance of duties
- Speaks and listens to consumers and explains Credit Union products and services
- Hand dexterity required to operate computer terminal and/or related equipment
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, Advertising or English) with 3 years’ relevant experience (banking or finance preferred), or combination thereof
- Highly detail oriented with excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Must have strong organizational, project management and multitasking skills with the ability to manage a number of projects at the same time, working independently or as a team within identified timeframes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated and articulate
- Digital advertising and media buying experience a plus
- Strong copywriting, verbal and communication skills, must be accurate and organized in presentation of materials
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience with Adobe Photoshop an advantage
- Multi-lingual a plus