We offer full-time employees a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health & dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short & long term disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Personal and sick days
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free checking
Current Job Openings
Business Development Specialist
St. Anne’s Credit Union of Fall River has a full-time Business Development Specialist position available. The Business Development Specialist seeks out new customers and business opportunities. The ideal candidate will have experience in retail and B2B sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing. In this role, the Business Development Specialist will be responsible for developing relationships with local business and community organizations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary duty is to generate new business and retain loyal, profitable relationships by providing valuable services and products to new and existing customers.
- Actively identifies potential customers and their business and retail banking needs and corresponding revenue opportunities.
- Consistently performs business development activities to promote the products services and identify new business opportunities;
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure new and updated product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- Actively participates in community events to promote St. Anne's Credit Union.
- Follows sales policies and procedures according to the Credit Union’s guidelines and standards.
- Monitor production and achievement of sales quotas; assists and supports personnel as necessary.
- Prepares written reports of sales activities including forecasts, lost accounts, actual production to quota, etc. Provides timely briefing to senior management as necessary or requested.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills essential for communicating information, ideas and strategies to all levels of management and non-management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Minimum of five years’ sales experience, preferably in a financial institution.
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Basic understanding of the financial services industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- Bilingual proficiency in Spanish language highly preferred.
REQUIREMENT: Establishing and Maintaining Registration through NMLS according to the SAFE ACT is a requirement of this position.
Mortgage Loan Officer
St. Anne’s Credit Union currently has an opening for a seasoned Mortgage Loan Officer to service the areas of Plymouth, Barnstable and Bristol County. The Mortgage Loan Officer is responsible for the proactive origination of residential mortgage loan transactions, and accountable for the residential loan file from origination to closing. The position is also responsible for promoting the Credit Union in the communities we service and cross-selling other Credit Union products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary duty is to originate high-quality residential loan transactions through self-sourcing, external networking (through contacts with builders, developers, realtors and other Centers of Influence) and marketing activities;
- Develop and maintain loan referral relationships with existing and prospective Members, professionals in real estate, and accounting, legal and financial planning fields;
- Build, maintain and manage an acceptable pipeline (both quality & quantity) to meet required production goals;
- Regularly participate in activities designed to promote mortgage loan origination outside of the Credit Union’s facilities, included but not limited to attend (I) closings, (II) open houses, (III) broker open houses to meet with realtors and gain referrals (IV) realtor and builder presentations and/or seminars (V) training and other lead-generating activities;
- Maintain full knowledge of all available loan products, processing procedures, underwriting guidelines, closing processes and general Credit Union policies and procedures;
- Conduct loan interviews through outreach to Members or Prospective Members at the locations that are most convenient for them. Ability to assess their loan requirement(s) and then counsel them by explaining policies and products details, and recommending the most effective Credit Union program(s) meeting those requirement(s);
- High school diploma required; undergraduate degree or some college work strongly preferred.
- Two (2) years successful experience in sales or closely related business field required; working knowledge of FNMA, FHA, VA and USDA guidelines and documentation with the aptitude to keep informed and up-to-date strongly preferred.
- Must register/be registered by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in finding, building and maintaining productive business relationships and referral sources.
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines and production requirements.
- Regular travel required, and ability to work after hours and weekends.
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) are a plus.
St. Anne’s Credit Union of Fall River, MA currently has an opening for a part-time maintenance position. Interested candidates will need to perform a variety of semi-skilled maintenance and repair duties in and around Credit Union properties. Candidates will need to be available to work Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 12:00pm, but also needs to be flexible as night and weekend hours may be required. Must have a valid driver’s license, and be able to travel to all of our branch locations.
FUNCTION: Perform a variety of semi-skilled maintenance and repair duties in and around Credit Union facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform minor carpentry, electrical, mechanical and plumbing repairs.
- Replace light bulbs and perform touch up painting.
- Participate in general interior and exterior maintenance and cleaning.
- Remove ice and snow from entrances and walkways.
- Move furniture and equipment on/offsite as requested.
- Deliver inventory, supplies and equipment to/from branches.
- Identify and report building or equipment deficiencies.
- Maintain contact with vendors to ensure routine maintenance is performed [as instructed by VP Operations].
- Operate and maintain tools and equipment safely and efficiently, maintain a clean, safe, well organized work area and ensure an adequate inventory of supplies.
- Ensure normal maintenance of Credit Union vehicle, including regular oil changes, tire rotation and cleaning.
- Substitute for Credit Union courier as needed.
- Provide assistance to members, visitors, senior staff and other employees as necessary.
- Perform additional duties as requested or assigned.
Help Desk Technician
St. Anne's Credit Union has an opening for a full-time Help Desk Technician. The Desktop Technician’s role is to provide a single point of contact for end-users to receive support and maintenance within the organization’s desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required. It is expected the person will be a service minded individual, with strong attention to detail and organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform onsite or remote analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop problems for end-users, recommend and implement corrective solutions.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, and monitor, workstations and related hardware and software;
- Serve as first line support for all desktop, technical and application support end-user calls and/or emails and adhere to the department’s service levels.
- Create and maintain up-to-date standard images for all workstations; collaborate with IT staff to insure the most current levels of software are applied;
- Open, monitor and update internal and external trouble and system change/update ticket/emails with end-users and various third-party vendors, communicate updates to parties accordingly.
- Create and/or maintain critical IT Department documentation including but not limited to procedures, inventories and reporting.
- Responsible for continued preventative maintenance of all PC’s, including the installation/replacement of CPUs, I/O and NIC cards, hard disks, ribbon cables, hard drives, RAM, memory chips, and so on.
- Resolve technical connectivity problems to the LAN;
- Answer to and perform moves, adds and changes (MAC) requests as they are submitted by branch and department managers.
- Maintain a fixed asset inventory of all equipment, PC monitors, towers, hard drives, modems, network cards, and other components and equipment. Adhere to fixed asset procedures;
- If necessary, liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, email and in person.
- Follow and complete daily IT Department operational duties as assigned;
- Performs all duties in line with all Credit Union policies and procedures;
FORMAL EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION:
- College diploma or equivalent certifications in the field of computer science and 1 recent years work experience.
- Certifications: A+
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware, including all peripherals
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards, including Office 2010, 2013 and Windows 7.
- Ability to write detailed procedural documentation;
- On-call availability as required.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, hand and power tools, and to handle other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of heavy to moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
St. Anne’s Credit Union currently has an opening for a full-time Mortgage Processor for our Dartmouth Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing office support within loan center, processing loan applications, and servicing members’ financial needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Act as a liaison between borrower, underwriter, loan originator and lender
- Provide customer with timely and periodic status updates of their loan application
- Collect required documentation from applicants and follow up on missing items
- Establish, maintain, and update files, pipeline report and notify management of status as needed
- Order credit reports, appraisal, title reports, verifications and other pertinent information.
- Assure that all customer files are complete and in compliance with regulatory agencies and internal policies
- Ensure customer privacy, security of files and appropriate staff access Administrative Support
- Process documents received for each file, verifying the accuracy and completeness of each document.
- Provide back-up coverage for processing and closing and assist department as needed.
- Stay informed about mortgage underwriting and processing standards, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in required training programs sponsored by the Credit Union.
Candidates must have experience with mortgages. A minimum of two years’ experience a must.
How to apply
Click here to download and submit our employment application. Please complete the attached documents to assist the Credit Union in complying with equal opportunity/affirmative action recordkeeping and reporting requirement. Providing this information is strictly voluntary, Voluntary Self Identification of Disability form, Voluntary Self Identification of Veterans form, and Voluntary Self Identification of Gender and Race.
Depending on the browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome), you may not be able to electronically sign the application – in that case, you will need to print out the application, sign and email or send to:
Michelle Marcos, Senior Vice President of Human Resources
St. Anne’s Credit Union
PO Box 0, South Station
Fall River, MA 02724
email: Michelle.Marcos@stannes.com. Please note, email is not secure.
If you (or a qualified disabled applicant) need(s) assistance with the application process, please contact Michelle Marcos at 508-324-7372.
St. Anne’s Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 508-324-7372 for assistance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital status, age, gender identity or expression, citizenship, genetic information, ancestral origin, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, veteran or military status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
VIEW PAY TRANSPARENCY PROVISION