St. Anne’s is pleased to offer various events and activities throughout the year that provide support for the local community. Recognizing that financial education isn’t only necessary for the classroom, but for all stages of life, we offer free financial literacy seminars and webinars where we review basic principles and provide best practices.
In addition to offering the following courses for free, we are proud to provide expertly crafted virtual or in-person seminars tailored for you, your team, your family or any other group on the following topics:
First-time homebuyer seminars
Buying a home can be an exciting time. We can help you with the process and give you the following tools you need to make better informed financial decisions:
- Basics of home buying (i.e., credit, open houses, contract, home inspection and closing)
- Financing options that suit your needs
- Step-by-step process from pre-qualification and beyond
First Wednesday of Every Month @ 7pm REGISTER
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11 @ 10aM REGISTER
First Saturday of every month* @ 9AM: THE LENDING CENTER, 55 long pond road, plymouth, ma 02360 Register
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28 @ 6PM: DARTMOUTH LENDING CENTER, 585 STATE ROAD, DARTMOUTH, MA 02747 REGISTER
Tuesday, march 28 @ 6pm: Pleasant Street Branch, 910 Pleasant Street, Fall River, MA, 02723 REGISTER
UNDERSTANDING AND IMPROVING CREDIT SCORES seminar
At this free seminar, you will:
- Understand the Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO) Scores and the factors used to assess your risk
- Recognize the importance of credit and how life events can impact your credit score
- Find out how to obtain your credit report for FREE and how often you should review for accuracy
- Learn best practices to maintain your credit score to boost your financial health
FIRST TUESDAY OF EVERY MONTH @ 6PM REGISTER
First Saturday of Every Month* @ 10AM: THE LENDING CENTER, 55 LONG POND ROAD, PLYMOUTH, MA 02360 REGISTER
free monthly webinars
View free on-demand webinars - anywhere, at any time - on a variety of financial topics including identity theft, budgeting, managing debt, credit reports and more. The topics change every month so be sure to check back often!
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS FREE WEBINARS
*With the exception of holiday weekends. Please refer back to this page to view the most up-to-date schedule.