FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a Live Video Teller?
Live Video Tellers combine the convenience of an ATM with the personal service of a teller in a branch – allowing you to communicate with a real person through a video monitor and speakers. There’s even the option to use the connected telephone, adjust the volume or utilize the touch screen to chat privately!* As an added benefit, the video teller option is open beyond the branch’s normal business hours. Off hours, they work just like a regular ATM, allowing you access to your money 24/7.*For security and training purposes, all transactions are recorded.
How do I use the machine?
Simply touch the screen to get started. One of our tellers appears on-screen as a video conference, much like FaceTime, to assist you with the same transactions you usually do. You may also opt to use the machine as a regular ATM to complete your transaction. It’s that easy!
What are the benefits?
1. Extended Hours: Bank before and after branch hours, whenever it works for you.
2. Shorter Lines: More tellers means less waiting!
3. Live Personal Assistance: Get help from a real, live St. Anne's teller!
4. More Privacy: Live Video Tellers provide a more secure way to complete transactions while on the go.
5. Maximum Convenience: Access nearly all in-branch teller services – on your schedule. We even eliminated the need for filling out deposit slips!
6. Versatility: The machines also function as ATMs. Do you just need to grab cash quick? You can do that! Use our machines to withdraw money just like you've always done.
Are Live Video Tellers replacing St. Anne’s employees?
No, actually, we have added an entire department for this service! When you use one of our machines, you are served by one of our St. Anne’s team members. They work remotely from a centralized location, but you can see them and talk to them on-screen just as you would in person.